Saturday 17 October 2015

If I was a rock, what you want to know about me?


Igneous
Sedimentary
Metamorphic

1) Open a google slides presentation and Name.

2) Share it with your group (editors)
3) Begin answering questions in your own words (Don't forget to reference)

Don't forget to remember what makes a good presentation (Diagrams, links, videos, Key words) and what doesn't (Too wordy, boring, copied and pasted, plain)


Key Questions

1) What am I made of?
2) How am I formed?
3) How old am I? How old can I get?
4) What do I look like? Describe my texture? Describe my toughness.
5) Where am I found?

Your group will share the workload and all take part in the presentation. I would suggest a 2 minute planning meeting to discuss how you will tackle this task.

No comments:

Post a Comment